Re: Permission to use LINKAGE descriptions...

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your explanations. You have my permission to copy parts of
the LINKAGE documentation as found on the web site, directory and relevant
sub-directories of:

 http://linkage.rockefeller.edu/soft/linkage/

and distribute them with the FASTLINK implementation of the LINKAGE
suite of tools.

Jurg