Re: Help to held a talk instead of mine!

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:06, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Travel Overland has flights from EUR 266.00 return
> > (Frankfiurt-Washington) + taxes.
>
> Hmmm, I just checked and found EUR 2439.00.  Did I missed something to
> reduce the price by factor 10????

Maybe you should select "cheapest flight" instead of "business class" ?
Seriously, just double checked:

EUR 266.00
zuzüglich Flughafensteuern EUR 72.91 = EUR 338.91
zuzügl. Sicherheitsgebühr EUR 3.68 pro einzelner Flugstrecke
mit: Icelandair
Route: FRA - BWI via: Reykjavik

EUR 266.00
zuzüglich Flughafensteuern EUR 72.91 = EUR 338.91
zuzügl. Sicherheitsgebühr EUR 3.68 pro einzelner Flugstrecke
mit: Icelandair
Route: FRA - BWI via: Reykjavik

EUR 287.00
zuzüglich Flughafensteuern EUR 82.11 = EUR 369.11
mit: US Airways
Route: FRA - WAS via: Philadelphia / Pittsburgh / Charlotte

Don't know what the closest departure airport would be for you, so I just
tried Frankfurt. Don't know when you actually want/need to fly, so I tried a
few dates between 20.3. and 26.3 which all yielded similar prices.

> > I would be prepared to sponsor 50% of this, representing the gnumed
> > project.
>
> I just want to make clear that I do not primarily represent GnuMed project
> but Debian-Med where GnuMed is only a part (even if an important one).

Sure, I know that. GnuMed is not jealous of other projects - free software is
one big family.

Horst