Re: Help to held a talk instead of mine!

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Horst Herb wrote:

> > my talk about Debian-Med was accepted for the EHealthOS conference:
> >
> >            http://www.ehealthos.org/os_conf_Mar03/
> >
> > Unfortunately I did not found a sponsor for paying my travel costs.  I'm
>
> Travel Overland has flights from EUR 266.00 return (Frankfiurt-Washington) +
> taxes.
Hmmm, I just checked and found EUR 2439.00.  Did I missed something to reduce
the price by factor 10????

> I would be prepared to sponsor 50% of this, representing the gnumed project.
I just want to make clear that I do not primarily represent GnuMed project but
Debian-Med where GnuMed is only a part (even if an important one).

See my latest talk at

       http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/

before you might set your money on probably the wrong horse.