Re: Debian-Med

On 17 Feb 2003, David Moreno Garza wrote:

> > > Ich you are not interested in technical work translation and good
> > > documentation is heavily needed in my opinion.
> > Very much so.
>
> Well, please let me know what I can do, specific work.
Perhaps you might join the Debian-WWW team and work on translating
Debian-Med Web pages to your mother language.

> > A quick update on GnuMed progress:
>
> I might sound silly, but, what is the relation between Debian Med and
> GNU Med?
GnuMed will become one part of Debian-Med as any other free medical software
project.  The reason why it might be discussed here is just that it is
kind of a larger project which requires some deeper thoughts about packaging.