Re: Debian-Med

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > - an xDT viewer for displaying German xDT-Standard text files
> >   (the stuff I mentioned in Bonn: LDT, BDT, KVDT, ADT, GDT,
> >   ...) - also works
> ... standalone
Thanks for the lot of work you GnuMed developers have done while I was
in vacation.  Unfortunately my packaging work will perhaps be a little
bit slowly until I have settled down with the lots of slide films I
needed for my trip. ;-)

> addition:
>
> - a new directory gnumed/dists/ where distribution/packaging
>   related files are collected under various subdirectories
Just a warning: It is perfectly OK to distribute Debian packaging stuff
in your CVS.  But please do not relay on me to update this stuff regularly
in GnuMed CVS.  That's why I would prefer just a hint _how_ _to_ _obtain_
_the_ _official_ Debian packaging stuff to not confuse people who might
send patches to any other / older version.  But this is your decision.