Re: Dicom Image Viewer for Linux?

Roland Marcus Rutschmann <Rutschmann@gmx.de> writes:

> Hi again,
>
> Am Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2003 20:03 schrieb Florian Reichert:
> > baught today 512 M SDRAM -> know it works :) let me say it rocks ...
> >
> > Now I can do wat I want to do ...
> >
> > The only Problem is how I could handle the RLE compressed files
> > xmedcon says:
> > Jan 30 19:59:57 log[1200]: error: Decompression failed
> > Jan 30 19:59:57 log[1200]: error: No images found
> >
> > If you have any Idea how to solve this please let me know.
>
> I just saw that I was wrong. According to the Documentation RLE encoding is
> supported (I don't know if there are different types of that encoding).

What I wonder is that dicom2 has Problems with the pics, but produces
pngs in the End..

> So since I don't have any examples of those pics,

Don't think that this will be possible, since this is confidential
Patient Information ... Sorry .... May be it is possible to anonymize
the images? But without knowing about the compression that could be
difficult.

Perhaps the header is enough for you?

> I suggest that Florian
> contacts Eric Nolf directly.