Re: PD Drug DB Helpful Link

* Elizabeth Barham <soggytrousers@yahoo.com> [11-06-2002 11:43]:
> > http://www.fda.gov/cder/ndc/
>
> Any ideas or thoughts on this? Those outside of the US, what's your
> take on this?
>
> Best, Elizabeth

Here in my country (Brazil) and in most 3rd world countries you will
find a big "salad" of drugs and brand names, that's because we lack good
laws and good health agencies to control this market. We have several
drugs here that are just experimental in developed countries.
[yes, they test those drugs here :)]
So I think it's dificult to start some project in this subject trying to
be international.
It's easier to use US standards and after that let the developer ajust
the tables for her country.

Carlos

--