Re:Re:Re : Ovnibus news and debian potato ppc

>De : Karsten Hilbert <Karsten.Hilbert@gmx.net>
>À : Renato Barrios <renato.barrios@wanadoo.fr>
>Objet : Re: Re : Ovnibus news and debian potato ppc
>Date : Lun 18 mars 2002 10:23
>

> On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 09:33:24AM +0100, Renato Barrios wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> architectures. I wonder what you can have if you compile a kernel with pc
>> specific options enabled. It is not a debian task but someone has to do it.
> Correct. How about yourself, Renato ?
I don't understand what do you want to say with this.

> Still, this is the wrong list for such things.
I thing this kind of question is just in the subject of this kind of list :
Ppc debian can't be prescribed  when you work with medical information
projects. It is the matter of a medical informatical suubject for apple
users

> Regards,
> Karsten Hilbert
> --
> GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
> E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346
Regards,

--
Renato Barrios MD
OVNIBUS, a medical debian applications project