Re : Ovnibus news and debian potato ppc

>De : "Tille, Andreas" <TilleA@rki.de>
>À : Renato Barrios <renato.barrios@wanadoo.fr>
>Objet : Re: Ovnibus news and debian potato ppc
>Date : Lun 18 mars 2002 8:54
>

> On Sun, 17 Mar 2002, Renato Barrios wrote:
>
>> I am testing debian in different architectures and my comments are about
>> ppc-potato.
> This list is related to Debian-Med.  I doubt that any reader of this
> list could help solving your problem or might do anything you
> suggested.
>
> In my opinion the best place to post messages like yours is
>
>            debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org

Of course I have wrote to this list.

>> Please send all your comments to the list.
> Please *not* to this list because it is really off topic here but to the
> Debian PowerPC list.
I thing it is just in the topic. You can't prescribe debian potato for this
architecture when you work with medical information. For this reason I have
included a comment in the ovnibus page
http://ovnibus.free.fr/PRO/PRO00.html

--
Renato Barrios MD
OVNIBUS, a medical debian applications project