Re: knoppix-med: cant get past login screen

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > Karsten,
> >   We have been quite happy with psycopg as well. The OIO project migrated
> > from PyGreSQL to Psycopg last year. A short description of migration
> > rationale and issues are here:
> > http://www.zope.org/Members/aho/oio_utils/ZPyGreSQL_to_ZPsycopg
> Thanks for this link.
>
> Andrew, what Linux are you on ?

Karsten,
  I am going from Redhat/Mandrake to Debian currently.

> Have you ever tried installing psycopg on a non-Debian non-Zope system
> ?

I have done psycopg install on both Redhat/Mandrake and Debian. That was
part of the reason for moving completely to Debian as target OS-distro for
all future OIO systems.

Another part of the reason is Debian-med :-).

Best regards,

Andrew
---
Andrew P. Ho, M.D.