Re: Too much

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002, Gerardo Arnaez wrote:

> I currently 'maintain' the Linux Medical how to but it
> is woefully behind.
>
> I need some help in maintaining it.
While I'm very interested that this HowTo will be up to date I have to admit
that I will not actively contribute here.  The reason is easy:  Contributing
to the medical HowTo needs

  1. knowledge in the field medicine to evaluate stuff
  2. time to regularly browse the web

Item 1. does not apply to me and regarding to item 2. I think I spend my time
much better in *developing* stuff for Debian-Med regarding to the currently
quite long todo list.  While the Medicine HowTo is a valuable input for our
todo list I think we are also way behind the thing which should be done.

> I need to let other people get cvs access to it,
> and I also need to be set up for cvs access for it
> myself.
>
> If you are interested let me know,
On the other hand I hope that you will find people here to join because it
is an important input for Debian-Med.  Moreover I would like to have some
input about the things which are regarded as most important for Debian-Med.
So some kind of ranking list of the packages which should be packaged would
help here.