Re: Too much

> Hello,
> I currently 'maintain' the Linux Medical how to but it
> is woefully behind.
This is what I was trying to say when you started it.

If you want to help maintain a comprehensive resource on
medical open source computing join either LinuxMedNews, the
OIO Project Library, or get in touch with the EuSpirit staff.

The Linux Medical HowTo should IMHO be a nice and convenient
meta resource directing interested parties towards the
above-mentioned sites, a few well-established/meta mailing
lists such as openhealth-list and debian-med, and maybe
highlight a few key points/applications in the field. It could
also explain the differences between the fields of medical
informatics such as scientific computing, primary care systems,
hospital information systems, integration systems between all
fields, image processing, ... and point people in the
direction of appropriate sites that have more detail.

There's plenty of information that's never going to be
obsolete and won't change too much over time. That's what the
Medical HowTo should provide.

Regards,
Karsten Hilbert
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346