Re: Homeopathic Medical Repertory

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Reinhard Thies wrote:

> I am new to the list. The reason I joined is that I will start a
> Homeopathic Medical Repertory project and like to know if there is any
> intrest to add this to the debian-med project.
First step would be to tell us an URL preffered with a short description
we could use at our web pages.  Next steps are roughly explained at

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2002/debian-med-200204/msg00091.html

or in the Debian-Med FAQ which is part of the med-doc package and will be
also be available in from the web pages if it is a little bit more
complete.