Re: newbie and nervous cell

Il mar, 2002-04-30 alle 14:18, Tille, Andreas ha scritto:
> On 30 Apr 2002, Paolo Ariano wrote:
>
> > i'm new on this list,
> Welcome ...

>         This is explained very detailed in the "New Maintainers Guide"
>         which you should read in any case before starting to build
>         Debian packages

thanks, i will read it in the week end :)

>   - One way:
>     Use reportbug to announce your RFP / ITP
>
>       ~> su
>       ~# apt-get install reportbug
>       ~> exit
>       ~> reportbug
>          [file the bug against the package named 'wnpp']

at the moment i can't do it but when i return at work on monday i will
try :)

> If you would tell us the URL we would not have to ask Google and would
> make sure that we talk about the same thing.

/*
 * ImageJ is open-source. You are free to do anything you want
 * with this source as long as I get credit for my work and you
 * offer your changes to me so I can possibly add them to the
 * "official" version.
 *
 * @author Wayne Rasband (wayne@codon.nih.gov)
 */

the url is:http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij

> In general I would really lilke to include useful stuff into Debian.
> Regarding to your remarks it would fit well into med-imaging.

yes i think that this program is quite good for biological/medical
imaging :)

thanks a lot for the informations
have a nice day
paolo

> PS: If you intend building Debian packages please make sure that the
>     problem with your shift-key will be fixed, because we follow the usual
>     orthographic rules in package descriptions, readmes etc. ;-)

mmm :-? i can't understand :)

--

Paolo Ariano
Neuroscience Graduate student                      paolo.ariano@unito.it