Re: Dictations

> Is anyone working on a program that will parse the data from a dictation,
> ie a plain text file, and place it, appropriately, into a database?
Maybe I _was_ wrong in my assumption of speech -> text.

There has been mention on the openhealth list of some software
or other that extracts clinically relevant terms (mainly for
diagnosis coding) from ASCII narrative. I can't find a recent
link, however.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346