Re: LinuDent and tk_fp

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 smalllinux@netscape.net wrote:

> I have burned a CD-R with LinuDent and Tk_Family Practice.
>
> It is based on BBC and will boot into a limited version
> of Linux. Then LinuDent can be test run and TkFp can
> be copied to harddisk. So for potential testers who
> want to avoid the download, see: Expert Tcl at
>
> http://www.superant.com/
>
> I will burn another CD with freely distributible medical
> software when I have a collection. I have started
> a list at the wiki
Perhaps you should have a look at Knoppix which is a Linux Live CD
and has also an English ISO image available at:

          ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix/

I think the Web-Site is only in German (http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/).
The advantage from a Debian point of view is that it is Debian based.
You could add any Debian-Med package easily and derive a new
Debian-Medix or whatever you like to call it.  This is planed for the
futire of Debian-Med.