Re: database schema, was Re: LinuDent and tk_fp and odontolinux

> > > I urge you to read Thomas Beale's excellent paper:
> > > http://www.deepthought.com.au/it/archetypes/Output/front.html
> >
> > Already did that.
>
> Great! So, in your view, what is the difference between
> GEHR/OpenEHR and OIO architecture?

Is that of importance if you joined your efforts with Thomas'?
Otherwise, tell me the difference!

Do you have a similar Paper for me to read?
Is there a description of OIO models (UML)?
I'm not good in Python syntax and don't want to read through source
files to catch your models.
All I've seen from OIO is some web interfaces.

Christian