Re: Public Domain Drug Database?

> > Do you think that drug manufacturers would be willing to help us with
> > the raw data?
>
> Elizabeth,
>   I think this is called the PDR. The publisher does derive revenue from
> the publication of the PDR and I am not sure they will be interested in
> putting that revenue stream at risk.
I think there is a tiny difference here: Elizabeth suggests to
ask the companies not the publisher of the Physician's Desk
Reference. My argument is rendered moot, however, if they
are one and the same. Which seems likely giving it a second
thought.

The evil, I assume, lies in aggregating the data which probably
is quite a tiresome burden.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346