Re: Guidance for CVE triage and listing packages in dla-needed.txt

Aha! Where can I find instructions on how that file is organized?

I have security-tracker directory in /home/ola/freexian/services/deblts/lts/ but what should I have in this git dir?
I guess debian-lts repo directory should be there so I moved it there and it seems to work.

// Ola

On Sat, 16 Mar 2024 at 22:04, Sylvain Beucler <beuc@beuc.net> wrote:
Hi,

On 16/03/2024 21:53, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Do we have a bug in the script?
>
> ola@tigereye:~/git/debian-lts$ ./find-work | grep "^\*"
> + exec bin/package-operations --lts --find-work -f :online
> Working directory of
>          git@gitlab.com:freexian-lts/debian-lts.git
> '/home/ola/freexian/services/deblts/lts/git' is not a git working directory

=> fix this first in your ~/.config/freexian.ini :)

Cheers!
Sylvain Beucler
Debian LTS Team

|  ola@inguza.com                    opal@debian.org            |