Re: Guidance for CVE triage and listing packages in dla-needed.txt

Hi Sylvain

Is it really true that "find-work" order by priority. I know it did so in the past but the output I get right now looks very much like alphabetical order.
It could be a coincidence but I find it unlikely that the priority order would result in alphabetical order.

Do we have a bug in the script?

ola@tigereye:~/git/debian-lts$ ./find-work | grep "^\*"
+ exec bin/package-operations --lts --find-work -f :online
Working directory of
        git@gitlab.com:freexian-lts/debian-lts.git '/home/ola/freexian/services/deblts/lts/git' is not a git working directory
* ansible
* atril
* bind9
* cacti  (Sylvain Beucler)
* composer  (rouca)
* curl  (rouca)
* dnsmasq  (dleidert)
* docker.io
* dogecoin
* edk2
* expat  (tobi)
* freeipa  (Chris Lamb)
* frr  (Abhijith PA)
* gtkwave  (Adrian Bunk)
* h2o
* i2p
* imagemagick
* jenkins-htmlunit-core-js
* jetty9
* knot-resolver
* libcommons-compress-java  (Markus Koschany)
* libpgjava
* libreswan
* libssh
* libstb