Expanding the scope (slightly) of dla-needed.txt

Hello everyone,

I have discussed with Santiago the idea of whether we need to somewhat
expand the scope of dla-needed.txt.

In essence, we need to continue tracking packages as in-work in some
cases even after a DLA is released because we might be working with
secteam, (O)SRM, and/or the maintainer on an upload to (old)stable.
I think that in the past this has been handled somewhat informally
(e.g., someone prepared a DLA and then even after the package was done
from dla-needed.txt continued working on the (old)stable updates).
However, for the sake of transparency and clarity we should be keeping
track of this in some way.

Santiago and I are in agreement that at the moment the best available
option is to use dla-needed.txt even for tracking work that needs to
happen after the DLA is released, specifically working toward an upload
to (old)stable.

What this means:

- if a DLA is published, then the package should only be removed from
  dla-needed.txt if no other work (as described above) remains
- if the preceding point applies, then it may be necessary to manually
  unstage the changes to dla-needed.txt that gen-DLA will stage
  automatically
- once the other work is completed, then it may be necessary to manually
  remove the package's entry from dla-needed.txt
- these last points clearly indicate that some updates to tooling may be
  needed
- it is important update the notes on packages in dla-needed.txt to
  indicate what work has been done and what remains
- FD should be confirming that package removals from dla-needed.txt are
  valid (i.e., that the package does not require any work towards an
  upload to (old)stable)

Your help with this is very much appreciated.

Regards,

-Roberto
--
Roberto C. Sánchez