Re: Linux Pro Magazine article on Debian LTS

On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 02:56:53PM -0800, Bruce Byfield wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I would like to feature the Debian LTS project in my next Distro Walk column
> in Linux Pro Magazine.
>
> Is there someone who can answer questions via email or coordinate several
> people supplying answers? Or would posting to this list be easier?
>
> I could send questions in the next day or so, and would need answers in a
> week's time.
>
> (Please cc my address in any replies, since for some reason, I was unable to
> subscribe in my browser).

Hi Bruce,

I act as the coordinator for the LTS team and I would be the primary POC
for this sort of inquiry. That said, I would prefer if you could post
your questions to this list, unless for some reason you are not able to
post your questions to a public list.

Regards,

-Roberto

--