Linux Pro Magazine article on Debian LTS

Hi:

I would like to feature the Debian LTS project in my next Distro Walk column
in Linux Pro Magazine.

Is there someone who can answer questions via email or coordinate several
people supplying answers? Or would posting to this list be easier?

I could send questions in the next day or so, and would need answers in a
week's time.

(Please cc my address in any replies, since for some reason, I was unable to
subscribe in my browser).

Thanks,

--
Bruce Byfield (on Pacific Time) 604-421-7177
Free Downloads: