Debian (E)LTS report for June 2023

In July I worked on the samba testing framework, which can now provision bootable Debian VMs effortlessy, and also Windows VMs with the correct guest agents. I have also packaged rhsrvany [0] in the process.

The provisioning part of the test framework will also be useful for other functional tests that involve multiple VMs (and possibly different OSes) interacting with each other, as this currently can't be easily achieved in autopkgtest.

Thanks to the sponsors for financing this work, and to Freexian for
coordinating!

[0] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/rhsrvany

Regards,
Lee Garrett,