Re: nvidia-graphics-drivers in DLA needed?

On 07/05/2023 10:20, Tobias Frost wrote:
Hi,

(this thread is linked in dla-needed.txt and such) I'm not sure
about the status of the nvidia drivers in LTS, so I thought it
is better to ask if or not we support nvidia-drivers

Said that I've juse claimed them from dla-needed.txt and will work
on them, unless someone tells me not to do so ;-)

I'd say it falls in the same category as firmware-nonfree. If we can support it with a reasonable effort then we shall do it, since there's no other pocket for such updates (e.g. proposed-updates). But once the various branches go EOL then we should just declare them EOL as well.

Cheers,
Emilio