Re: nvidia-graphics-drivers in DLA needed?

Hi,

(this thread is linked in dla-needed.txt and such) I'm not sure
about the status of the nvidia drivers in LTS, so I thought it
is better to ask if or not we support nvidia-drivers

Said that I've juse claimed them from dla-needed.txt and will work
on them, unless someone tells me not to do so ;-)

tobi