Debian 10 and LTS version

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is BENZERKANE Badr and I am an intern at Terega Solutions.

I contact you because I wanted to download the LTS version of Debian 10 (Buster) but I can not find it on your website so I take the liberty of contacting you to know if you have suspended the download if it exists or if there was a problem with this version.

For a task to do it, I need to install a light operating system for our industrial computer and as I searched on the Internet I based it on Debian 10.13 netinst because I want a version without desktop environment and I am looking for the LTS version.

I ask, if possible, is Debian netinst the lightweight version that contains all the important packages is netinst? and I would like to have the download link of the LTS version if possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours faithfully

--

Teréga
  Badr BENZERKANE

40 avenue de l'Europe
CS 20 522
64010 PAU Cedex

  badr.benzerkane@terega.fr

www.terega.fr

Twitter   LinkedIn
  Pensez à l'environnement.
N'imprimez ce courriel que si vous en avez vraiment besoin.