Re: Using Salsa-CI as pre-upload QA for Bullseye and Buster uploads: Lintian and Piuparts

> > On 19/03/2023 23:04, Otto Kekäläinen wrote:
> > > Following up on this topic, I noticed that I can't even manually
> > > override the Lintian image version at the moment as the
> > > Buster/Bullseye/Bookworm tags don't exist at
> > > https://salsa.debian.org/groups/salsa-ci-team/-/container_registries/295
> > >
> > > To fix this I filed now
> > > https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/-/merge_requests/407
> >
> > You can probably use the base:$(RELEASE) image and install lintian yourself.
> >
> > > I am a bit surprised I seem to be the only one running Salsa-CI when
> > > preparing stable/LTS uploads, this issue must have been making the
> > > pipeline red for everybody building RELEASE=bullseye/buster/stretch.
>
> Not really, because of this, from salsa-ci.yml:
>
>   SALSA_CI_IMAGES_LINTIAN: ${SALSA_CI_IMAGES}/lintian:latest

That one I can override myself in a local Gitlab CI file. However I
cannot override the fact that the CONTAINER IMAGE lintian:bullseye
DOES NOT EXIST.

It needs to be built, hence my MR above.

The MR https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/-/merge_requests/407
is quite simple - please review/merge, it should take you only 2 mins.

- Otto