Re: Using Salsa-CI as pre-upload QA for Bullseye and Buster uploads: Lintian and Piuparts

Hi!

Following up on this topic, I noticed that I can't even manually
override the Lintian image version at the moment as the
Buster/Bullseye/Bookworm tags don't exist at
https://salsa.debian.org/groups/salsa-ci-team/-/container_registries/295

To fix this I filed now
https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/-/merge_requests/407

I am a bit surprised I seem to be the only one running Salsa-CI when
preparing stable/LTS uploads, this issue must have been making the
pipeline red for everybody building RELEASE=bullseye/buster/stretch.