Re: (E)LTS improved salsa pipeline support

On 31/03/2023 06:19, Anton Gladky wrote:
Hello Emilio,

could you please provide an example, how the pipeline can be prepared?
I set the value here [1], but it looks like the pipeline did not start.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/lts-team/packages/389-ds-base/-/pipelines

The CI/CD configuration file setting was set to " recipes/lts.yml@lts-team/pipeline" with an extra space in the beginning that was causing the file not found error. I have fixed it and the pipeline is working now.

Cheers,
Emilio