(E)LTS improved salsa pipeline support

Hi,

I have been working in improving our Salsa pipeline support for LTS and ELTS. Right now builds were failing for jessie and while stretch builds were still somewhat working, they were bound to break once the move to archive.debian.org happens, plus they were only building on a vanilla stretch LTS image instead of ELTS.

The result is an improved pipeline with better support for both LTS and ELTS. [1]

tl;dr:

Just set the CI/CD salsa configuration to:

recipes/lts.yml@lts-team/pipeline

That will automatically work for any *jessie*, *stretch* and *buster* branches, without needing to add per-branch .gitlab-ci.yml files. However if you branches aren't set up that way, or if you have other branches (e.g. you're sharing the repository with other non-LTS branches), or if you need to further configure the pipelines, you can configure your repository to use debian/gitlab-ci.yml and include one of the recipes such as buster.yml, or simply include debian.yml and set RELEASE and whatever other variables your project needs. Note that we're limiting the images that we build to the LTS/ELTS releases, so this won't work for bullseye atm. I'd be happy to add support for that if that helped anybody.

Also note that one of the differences wrt the main pipeline is that this runs lintian and blhc from the release instead of the sid version, which IMHO makes more sense.

Feedback welcome!

Cheers,
Emilio

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/lts-team/pipeline