Re: RFC: ruby-loofah 2.2.3-1+deb10u2

Am Mittwoch, dem 15.03.2023 um 12:34 +0100 schrieb Emilio Pozuelo
Monfort:

[..]

> > What do you think? I wonder if that is an acceptable change?
>
> Without looking in detail, my question would be:
>
> Is the output change likely to cause issues to loofah users? If not, then keep
> the patch.

I don't think it will cause issues. I rebuilt ruby-rails-html-
sanitizer, the only package depending on ruby-loofah, and the test
suite still runs without issues.

I'll wait another day for feedback and then go ahead with the upload.

Regards, Daniel