Re: EOL candidates for security-support-ended.deb10 (recap)

Hi Holger,

On 12/08/2022 14:06, Holger Levsen wrote:
On Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 02:26:09PM +0200, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
I see those changes were applied in the master branch. Should they be
backported to the buster branch, with an eventual upload / DLA?

yes, I have uploading debian-security-support to buster for the last
point release on my agenda and will do that upload as needed.

Sylvain, regarding the master branch changes: a.) thank you! b.) do you have
any more planned "now" or should I upload to unstable as it is now?

I have nothing planned for the immediate future, and the discussion seems to have reached consensus, so I think it's good for upload :)

Cheers!
Sylvain Beucler
Debian LTS Team