Re: EOL candidates for security-support-ended.deb10

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, dem 03.08.2022 um 11:54 +0200 schrieb Sylvain Beucler:

> This one I'm unsure: Markus, does this apply to a particular ansible
> version, or only stretch's?
> - ansible Lack of an effective test suite makes proper support impossible

I think the test suite in Buster is more sophisticated than in Stretch and we
should be able to support ansible. It is also quite similar to the version in
Bullseye. Perhaps there are some synergy effects. I am adding Lee Garrett,
maintainer of ansible, to CC, in case he wants to chime in.

Regards,

Markus