Re: [Git][security-tracker-team/security-tracker][master] Reserve DLA-2936-1 for libgit2

Hi Emilio,

On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 4:56 AM Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@debian.org> wrote:
> Friendly ping about this update. I see the DLA was reserved but I haven't seen
> the package uploaded yet (and thus the announcement sent out). Is there any
> blocker with the update? In general I think it's good to not reserve an advisory
> number until the package is ready to go out (I always do it after uploading).
> Obviously there can always be some unexpected issue, just making sure this
> doesn't fall through the cracks.

Yep, I had uploaded src:libgit2 and only then reserved the DLA but
apparently, it didn't go through. I uploaded it thrice but it still
didn't go through. I am in touch with Salvatore to see what's up so
it's forgotten or hasn't fallen through the cracks yet. :)

I suspected it had something to do with my key or something so I
worked on and uploaded ruby-sidekiq and that went through so that's
kinda interesting. Now I think it's because of how I built libgit2,
probably. I'll sort this out after the weekend though and let you know
if I need help or something. TIA.

- u