Re: [Git][security-tracker-team/security-tracker][master] Reserve DLA-2936-1 for libgit2

Hi Utkarsh,

On 07/03/2022 14:44, Utkarsh Gupta (@utkarsh) wrote:

Utkarsh Gupta pushed to branch master at Debian Security Tracker / security-tracker

Commits:
14218b36 by Utkarsh Gupta at 2022-03-07T19:14:25+05:30
Reserve DLA-2936-1 for libgit2

Friendly ping about this update. I see the DLA was reserved but I haven't seen the package uploaded yet (and thus the announcement sent out). Is there any blocker with the update? In general I think it's good to not reserve an advisory number until the package is ready to go out (I always do it after uploading). Obviously there can always be some unexpected issue, just making sure this doesn't fall through the cracks.

Cheers,
Emilio