Re: Please push to salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/mariadb-10.3

On 22/10/2022 01:32, Otto Kekäläinen wrote:
Hi Emilio!

Please try pushing now. I don't see any of your commits on
https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/mariadb-10.3/-/commits/buster
yet.

Pushed now. Sorry for the delay. I had the commits ready, but the deb10u1 commit didn't match what I had actually uploaded (i.e. it didn't include the extra files). I have fixed that now so that what I have pushed to salsa matches what was uploaded (so deb10u1 is broken and deb10u2 is not).

btw the problem here could have been prevented if debian/watch excluded files the way gbp.conf does (though perhaps that would have needed a .dfsg tarball to remove the debian/ dir).

Cheers,
Emilio