Re: Please push to salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/mariadb-10.3

> btw, while importing my changes, I have noticed that I have a bunch of extra
> files in my debian/ dir. Which are neither in git, nor in the 10.3.34 buster
> update. Which is weird, because I based my update on upstream +
> 10.3.34-0+deb10u1. After some investigation, I found that the upstream tarball
> includes a debian/ dir with those extra files, and the gbp import filter removes
> them (but I didn't use gbp but uscan directly). Most of them are harmless,
> because they are for packages that we don't ship (e.g.
> debian/libmariadb3.postinst) but there is one in particular,
> debian/mariadb-server-10.3.triggers, which may be causing [1]. I'm
> investigating, will comment on that MR and if necessary do a deb10u2 upload
> without those files.

Thanks Emilio for fixing it now!

Please next time post your upload preparations for review as MRs next
time, so that CI can automatically detect some things, and we humans
maybe help too. The CI has already prevented many faulty changes from
getting into production.

If I had the powers, I would make git tags the only way to upload, and
force Salsa to accept git tags only on commits that passed CI.. Maybe
we have that for Debian 16 or something.