Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 3107-1] sqlite3 security update

El 14/09/22 a las 08:04, Chris Lamb escribió:
> Chris Lamb wrote:
>
> >> Did you forget to upload this? I don't see any sqlite3 update in
> >> buster-security (or maybe it was rejected or something).
> >
> > I didn't forget. Rather, it was REJECTED late last night and I re-
> > uploaded first thing this morning.
>
> ... and I just got the ACCEPTED. :)

Sorry for chiming in here…

If I am not wrong, DLAs should be claimed/announced once the upload has
been completed and accepted. I think this is documented here:

https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development#Announce_the_update

"Only when you have confirmed that the package was processed after
upload (once you get the accept email) should you send the DLA to the
mailing list. "

HTH,

Cheers,

 -- S