EOL candidates for security-support-ended.deb10
I think the following stretch EOL entries also apply to buster, because
the rationale still applies to the buster versions:
- ckeditor3 https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2022/05/msg00060.html
- gpac https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2022/04/msg00008.html
- libspring-java https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2021/12/msg00008.html
This one I'm unsure: Markus, does this apply to a particular ansible
version, or only stretch's?
- ansible Lack of an effective test suite makes proper support impossible
OpenStack: we tend not to support openstack beyond upstream's support,
but I'm having a hard time associating the components version with
OpenStack's major version; possibly other openstack packages (horizon,
manila, neutron...) are concerned; see also
if somebody is more familiar with openstack, input would be appreciated :)
- keystone https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2020/05/msg00011.html
What do you think?