Re: EOL candidates for security-support-ended.deb10

Hello,

On Wed, 03 Aug 2022, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> OpenStack: we tend not to support openstack beyond upstream's support, but
> I'm having a hard time associating the components version with OpenStack's
> major version; possibly other openstack packages (horizon, manila,
> neutron...) are concerned; see also
> https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/openstack/platform/ ; if
> somebody is more familiar with openstack, input would be appreciated :)
> - keystone https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2020/05/msg00011.html

FWIW, I got some private feedback from an LTS sponsor that they are still
running Openstack on buster so it would be nice if we could try to support
it this time around.

The number of CVE on Openstack related packages seem to be low.

Do you see any reason why we should not try to support it?

  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁
  ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋    The Debian Handbook: https://debian-handbook.info/get/
  ⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀   Debian Long Term Support: https://deb.li/LTS