Stefano Rivera LTS & ELTS Report for June 2022

I was travelling in June and very inactive.

In June, I spent 8.5 hours working on LTS security updates for systemd.
As well as backporting patches, I spent a lot of time getting the right
environment to test them in, and getting the autopkgtests to pass
(blacklisting the ones that won't).
Then I got busy and wasn't able to complete the upload before someone
else grabbed it.

I've pushed the autopkgtest blacklisting to the lts-team branch.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/