Re: packages in *-lts newer than in subsequent releases

Hi,

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Is there a rsync mirror that could be used to sync dists/?

Not currently, no. I could look into adding it but I might not want
to make it publicly accessible. I don't really want to make it easy
to have public mirrors while ELTS has a very limited scope and
the set of supported packages changes every 6 months (so it's easy to
have a wrong impression that you are secure when most of your packages are
not supported in fact).

  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁
  ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋    The Debian Handbook: https://debian-handbook.info/get/