Re: always check and update (d|e)la-needed.txt (Re: (semi-)automatic unclaim of packages with more than 2 weeks of inactivity (and missing DLAs on www.do))

Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
On this past Friday, Raphaël put me in touch with Thorsten Glaser, who
had already prepared openjdk-8 package for jessie and stretch.  I
reviewed and sponsored the upload, and the packages were literally in
the process of uploading when I saw this message.  I will publish the
advisories in a few hours, after all the binary packages are built.

Oops, this explains the REJECTs I got :)

I know I will be extra careful going forward.  This especially as in the
past I have been quick to become frustrated at others' mistakes.  I
appreciate the patience you and Emilio have shown toward me.  It is very
much appreciated.

Np, we all make mistakes.

Cheers,
Emilio