Re: (semi-)automatic unclaim of packages with more than 2 weeks of inactivity (and missing DLAs on www.do)

On Mon, Aug 09, 2021 at 08:43:34AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> hi,
>
> today three packages were unclaimed for LTS:
> - nettle (Emilio)
> - openjdk-8 (Emilio)
> - pillow (codehelp)
>
> and three for ELTS:
> - nettle (Emilio)
> - openjdk-7 (Emilio)
> - openjdk-8 (Emilio)
>
> Utkarsh probably claimed too many packages:
> - amd64-microcode
> - exiv2
> - ruby2.3
> - usermode

On this past Friday, Raphaël put me in touch with Thorsten Glaser, who
had already prepared openjdk-8 package for jessie and stretch.  I
reviewed and sponsored the upload, and the packages were literally in
the process of uploading when I saw this message.  I will publish the
advisories in a few hours, after all the binary packages are built.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez