Re: Certbot security update (Bug #969126)

Hi Utkarsh,

That's not something I've seen before.  Could you send me the build
log?  It's probably fine if it happened during the testing stage, but
I'd like to double check considering this is going to stable directly.

Sincerely,

--
Harlan Lieberman-Berg
~hlieberman