Re: Certbot security update (Bug #969126)

Hi Harlan,

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 3:23 PM Harlan Lieberman-Berg
<hlieberman@setec.io> wrote:
> Perfect. Let me know if you run into any issues. It should be pretty smooth - tested it in a clean stretch schroot and the patch isn't that complicated - but, you never know.

Just a quick question: whilst the build went fine, I noticed a bunch
of the following errors:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/tmp/tmpu1uq8a4x/config/.certbot.lock'

Is it expected? Should I proceed with the upload?

- u