Re: Certbot security update (Bug #969126)

Hi Harlan,

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 5:37 AM Harlan Lieberman-Berg
<hlieberman@setec.io> wrote:
> Took a look at this and tried to duplicate it by updating my stretch
> sbuild to use the security repo in case that did anything.  No joy.
> The only difference between our environments now is eatmydata -- which
> could explain odd file existance problems, considering.
>
> I think it's good to go as is.

Great, thanks. I had uploaded it yesterday and it has been in the
archive since then! \o/
I'll shortly release the announcement for this update and update the
website as well!

Thank you for your work and your help on this! \o/

- u