Re: Certbot security update (Bug #969126)

Hi Utkarsh,

Took a look at this and tried to duplicate it by updating my stretch
sbuild to use the security repo in case that did anything.  No joy.
The only difference between our environments now is eatmydata -- which
could explain odd file existance problems, considering.

I think it's good to go as is.

Sincerely,

--
Harlan Lieberman-Berg