Re: LTS team meeting on Thursday in 7 days at 15 UTC

hi,

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 06:23:00PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> this is an early reminder that we'll have another Debian LTS team meeting on
> irc in 7 days, that is on Thursday, November 26th, at 15 UTC on #debian-lts on
> irc.debian.org as documented on https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Meetings

this is just to remind you that the above is in 2 days..! ^^^

> A preliminary agenda can be found at https://pad.riseup.net/p/lts-meeting-agenda
> but it's rather empty right now, so we might have a short meeting.

this is also still the case...

> The only topic right now is "frontdesk handling, once again" though depending
> on how the discussion on the (other) list goes, we might be able to scratch
> it off the agenda ;)

while I do think that the discussion is mostly over (and for the very most
part was very fine) I think it will be good to rehash the discussion in
the meeting and see what/if we can take from it and improve.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁       holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

There are no jobs on a dead planet. (Also many other things but people mostly
seem to care about jobs.)